Monday, April 4, 2011

One Year Anniversary

Tomorrow would mark my one year here at my company. "Most probably" it will also be the day that they officially announce my promotion to my ex-boss's job.

Most people would be rather excited, I seem to remember saying that I want his job within a year and of sorts I already had his job and his pay for the most of the last 5 months.

So you will excuse me if my excitement is rather limited and sober. I've already taken a bigger bite than I can chew with this job and frankly it's not fun. Something tells me that I'm in need of a change in environment - new challenges and most importantly - BETTER PAY. Despite being called the most valuable "local employee" here in the department I'm also currently the lowest paid one.

So they better start doing something!!!

No comments: