Monday, August 4, 2014

Late Night Posts

Been a while since I posted this late and it's strangely nostalgic; I have found this time to be the most productive time for posts since it seems that sleep deprivation strides me of most of my critical thinking faculties that stymies my ability to just convey raw emotions.

Currently doing a network test on the core network and listening on the discussions of at least 3 teams in 3 different locations - and I'm just here for window dressing to be perfectly honest. I've been here since 11pm and so it affords me to just browse online and procrastinate.

I randomly decided to visit TC's Facebook page and suddenly I felt a mere fraction of the overwhelming emotions that overcame me more than 18 months ago. Within minutes my "senses" was transported to these sleepless nights and for merest of seconds I felt as if I can still smell those tear soaked pillow cases and the Summer air. Haha, I'm hopeless.

WC is still having problems in SK, within a space of 3 weeks she has broken up and "not" broken up, I truly and honestly feel that the relationship was over years ago and they were merely living off borrowed time. As TC said, their relationship was too "sanitised", every interaction and every words chosen with care. They have become two different persons and then expected everything to be the same. I guess in so many ways TC was far more matured than me regarding relationships. She saw more clearly than the rest of us.

WC and I chatted over the phone today, it was nice hearing her voice without the tears. I mentioned about PL and how I wasn't invited to her wedding and this shocked her. The honest truth is this: like in the previous post I loved PL almost as strongly as I loved TC or AC and it was also very apparent to me that it was one-sided, that's what made it toxic and painful. She seemed to have reached the same conclusion and it was all the best for both parties.

No comments: