Monday, October 1, 2018

Puppy Love and Mature Affections

The last month has been an interesting time in my life; I have always wondered what it will be like to be admired and even somewhat stalked by members of the opposite sex and recently for the first time in my life I am the object of such adoration; more admired than stalked but still.

Sure it is just puppy love, most wouldn't call her young, but in reality she is young and yet so innocent; in the end since I neither find her physically attractive nor intellectually engaging; so it is not at all complicated. I do sometimes find it little irresistible to not tease her; but otherwise just harmless banter.

What is however very complicated is my growing affection for the incredibly fascinating, young and most importantly: attractive woman. The coup de grace of the whole thing: she is a married woman. The mutual attraction between the two of us is palpable. Both of us are engaging in a constant contradicting dance of attraction and repulsion. Have not been this obsessed with a member of the opposite sex for a long long time.

I don't think either of us are willing to stop...or even capable of stopping, like the mouth that flies into the flame both of us seems helpless to our own emotional contradictions

No comments: