Sunday, February 2, 2014

So She Got Engaged

It was bound to happen, I mean that's the whole point why JH was a better partner than me...at least according to her.

I expected this to happen, guess I didn't expect it to happen so soon? Almost 1 year after she called it quits between us she traveled to Vegas with him and he proposed - I want to say that I'm pissed off that he proposed in Vegas where we shared some very intimate moments - but I'm not angry with that.

As with all emotions - I'm both surprised at how much I care and how little at the same time. Oh, who am I kidding the fact that I'm writing here basically means that it struck a nerve somewhere and now the maelstrom of jealousy, regret and pride keeps on inter-changing.

I...feel like I want to talk to someone but no idea where I would even begin to have this conversation. It's a complete waste of time because I know I will never get the resolution that I want.

Without any hope of resolution all I can hope to do is record this event and just mark another milestone to my life.

No comments: